Showing 2 from 2 Items

Count:
Sort by:
Order:

Originally the Roads Board building in Collie, the original timber building is still in place (built 1906) whilst the モnewヤ brick building was built next to it in 1930. The museum contains memorabilia from the Collie region and in particular mining…

Coal mined in the Collie region was transported to Bunbury by rail, and a number of old train carriages and this old steam train are housed in one of the sheds in town, maintained bu the Collie Heritage and Men’s Shed group.