The Geographe region represents the entry to the South West from Perth, comprising the three major centres of Harvey and Collie inland, and Bunbury on the coast. It also includes the smaller towns of Capel, Dardanup, Boyanup, and the stunning vistas of the Ferguson Valley.
This region not only offers diversity of scenery but of facilities as well, from cosmopolitan cities with thriving business development to townships with a deep-rooted history from the time the region was first settled.
The variety of attractions and benefits the region offers includes:
– the Leschenault Inlet and coastal waters around Bunbury
– beautiful valleys and rivers feeding lush farmland
– Perth rail link and airport facilities in Bunbury
– Wellington Dam and Forest
– Crooked Brook Forest east of Boyanup
– Wineries and boutique breweries
See the Geographe Region Locations Map
For more information visit:
For general information on the region also visit:
See the Regional Contacts page for more contact details.