Dunsborough was one of the first seaside towns in the south west to attract tourists in large quantity and today it is still one of the most popular destinations for holiday makers in the region.
With a prime location providing easy access to much the Cape has to offer, pleny of accommodation options, and the appeal of the calm lapping waters of Geographe Bay, Dunsborough offers a mix of modern with a touch of the bohemian.
Dunsborough attracts a younger crowd than nearby Busselton, and with a range of good shops, cafes and the popular somewhat Bali feel of Samudra yoga barn and cafe, there is a lot about Dunsborough that you will find worth seeing.
Some of the attractions in and around Dunsborough include:
– Cape Naturaliste and the lighthouse 15 minutes drive away
– Ngilgi Cave and didgeridoo experience
– Wardan aboriginal cultural centre 15 minutes drive away
– The stunning bays and beaches of Bunker Bay, Meelup, and Castle Bay Rock
– The long white sand beaches of Quindalup and Geographe
– The surf of Yallingup 10 minutes drive away
– Samudra cafe
– whale watching tours and sunset cruises
– seal colony and snorkeling at Meelup
– Gunyulgup Lake and restaurant